RE: Baking Architecture Recipies

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 05:22:24 PDT

Carrie,
Pasta is a good idea, too. The part about watching the structure change is cool, then afterwards we can study building renovation!
Mark
  Carrie Crawford <ccrawford@nelson-atkins.org> wrote: What about something with dry spaghetti, creating a structure somehow and watching what happens with the introduction of heat/water/steam?
Carrie Crawford-Dickerson
Tour Programs Assistant