Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: making constructivism simple (hormones)

From: Esa Tipton (tmtartseducation_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 01:27:57 PDT

Raging hormones? It's raging neurons! Horray! It means
the brain is learning. Henry and I would debate
toenails as a personal metaphor for visual property if
we could. He doesn't get offended by things I or other
people say, what a relief! Just stimulates the verbal

Debate is the heart of learning, it sharpens the mind
and clarifies thinking, stimulates new thoughts.

So bring on the hormones created by neurons firing!
More and better of the same!

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience