Canadian Art Supply Rep new to ArtsEdNet

---------

From: Chris (cbowden_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 19:48:16 PDT

If anyone needs help with a specific art supply question I would be glad
to help. If anyone is interested in a Curry's Art Materials catalogue
(free) and is interested in buying cheap art supplies, (your dollar is
worth lots more in Canada...check your exchange rates) then email me at
cbowden@currys.com

---