RE: Making constructivism simple? A primer

---------

tortolitascom_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 19:33:35 PDT

A teacher is necessary. However much of the
teacher's current assignment and daily duties
would be better handled by computers. Some of
our teaching practices must mimic the speed of
the brain as well as the process of the brain.

The more paramount Brain research becomes the
more significant Behaviorisn will become
(for good or bad). Just watch. The teacher's
role must be redefined.

-henry