Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: wjb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 17:54:17 PDT

Hi List Members,
I just backed myself into a corner.
Thought I could use a whole lot of slide casings with Foundations
My idea was to create mobiles or stabiles with them. I have hundreds of
slide mounts.
Only problem is that they are plastic mounts. They will not stick
together with any regular glue except a glue gun.
Knowing my crew., they will go thru the whole box of glue sticks in one
Any other suggestions for ways to hold these things together?
someone always has a clever idea.