RE: making constructivism simple

---------

From: Esa Tipton (tmtartseducation_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 15:26:25 PDT

"To be truly effective we educators have to offer
skills that
will allow the student to affect important things in
THEIR world; to solve
REAL problems for themselves. Too often school looks
too much like OUR
world."

This is really what we are discussing, isn't it. How
to do this. But Henry, regardless of the journalistic
aspect of the article, how many first graders in your
school are working with these concepts in an
inquiry-based setting?