Jeannie, I am back!

---------

From: Adriana Portella (driportella_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 11:58:57 PDT

Hi, friends!

I am Adriana Portella, from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.
I am back to this list.
I had to quit some time ago because I was working hard managing other lists and had to take the hard decision of leaving
some others!

But now, I am back!

I will leave Rio on May 27th.
I am moving to USA and things are a little crazy here!
One of the last things I should think about is a new subscription... a new list.

But then, I asked myself: why not?
Jeannie Sandoval, my friend: I am back!!!!

It's good to feel home again here in this list!

Sincerely,

Adri

---