Re: landscape composition rules

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 08:11:08 PDT

> Larry, This is fantastic-- thank you so much for sharing. Are there any
> slides available to purchase from this tutorial? I would love to do a
> presentation for my students based on these rules. I love your tutorials
as
> well. What a great site!
> Marian

If you have Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can save each individual page
as a "web archive"...then, using that you can put together a slide show on
Power Point. From there...if your school has a laptop/projector that would
work fine, or else show it from your computer monitor. Otherwise, I know of
no slide show per se. Sometime in the future, I will be putting my demo's
on a cd-rom to market as an "art book" on cd. Peace....

Larry

My website, featuring both my artistic and musical personalities-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org

"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas

---