RE: making constructivism simple

---------

From: henry taylor (tortolitascom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 15:39:21 PDT

Technically, yes.
Technically Constructivism is a theory and not a way of looking AT theory
other than if you make the claim that constructivism is a META-theory a
theory ABOUT theory. Which is viable but more than a little confusing for
most.

At this level of discourse however I was thinking that it was probably
permissible to conflate (i.e. merge) the theory with the methods and
practices which impliment the theory; if only for simpler communication.

henry