Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: painting plywood floors

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 13:30:55 PDT

 I painted a pond on my summer porch plywood floor that turned out great-undercoat, basecoat, then acrylics, then 3 coats of varnish.Good luck.
  Jayna Huffines <> wrote:
Is it really sturdy enough not to put down a real
floor?? We are going to finish our attic for
studio/office space, and if painting directly on the
plywood floor would save us some money, I may do it.
But its a bit creaky up there- it seems like we would
have to lay some other floor on top. Would it
adversely effect the resale value of my house? We are
hoping to shoot the value up quite a bit by finishing
the attic. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience