Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: making constructivism simple

From: Esa Tipton (tmtartseducation_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 10:08:37 PDT

The link that Patty provided is a newpaper article of
a case study, relating of a type of experience made
possible in a classroom. What exactly isn't there?
This is a big assertion Henry, with no backing to what
you are suggesting. The evidence has been here for a
long time. Interpreting it into school systems is the

--- wrote:
> The article doesn't really say or explain much at
> all. Sounds impressive but the evidence isn't there.

> -henry
> Patricia Knott <> wrote:
> >> - Learning method [Papert Project] has kids
> teaching themselves
> >> The Des Moines Register (IA), May 17

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience