RE: making constructivism simple

---------

From: Esa Tipton (tmtartseducation_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 10:08:37 PDT

The link that Patty provided is a newpaper article of
a case study, relating of a type of experience made
possible in a classroom. What exactly isn't there?
This is a big assertion Henry, with no backing to what
you are suggesting. The evidence has been here for a
long time. Interpreting it into school systems is the
problem.

Teresa