Re: Painting plywood floors

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 20:13:01 PDT

You could have ALOT of fun with this! I recommend you go to your local
hardware store and purchase wood filler for hardwood floors. You can rent a
sander if you don't have one if your surface is rough. After painting finish
with a sealer also made for hardwood floors - it is clear and will provide a
hard durable finish. There is really no rule that says you have to put
linoleum, carpet, etc. down.
~Michal