Painting plywood floors

---------

From: Melissa (meemo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 19:55:22 PDT

Has anyone ever heard of painting on plywood floors? In my art studio I'm
thinking of painting directly on the plywood. Maybe marbelizing or making
it look like faux tiles. I've heard I have to caulk cracks and use wood
putty to level out areas, but am a bit nervous about doing it. Don't really
want carpet where I paint and linoleum doesn't come as wide as my new
studio. I really don't want seams to show. So I thought about using floor
paint. Any thoughts???

---