High School Art Program

---------

From: Elizabeth Abbott (edabbott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 16:36:09 PDT

Hi all,

I have really been out of touch and missed all the latest
stuff...........but I need some quick feedback. I am in line for a
part-time split job between two schools. One of them will be a high
school 3D...not to bad of a problem considering
my professional work is 3D fiber sculpture, However, I am looking for
some ideas for jewelry making and some possible
metal work. I am open for good ceramic ideas or web sites.

What can we say us art teachers are really the best at taking as
much as we can get.

Thanks a bunch,
Beth

---