need video company info

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 10:41:11 PDT

About a month ago I was sent an incredible cataloge
from a company containing art videos I had never seen
before. Problems is... the catalog grew legs and left
me! The name of it was either Art Video World or Video
Art World. I really wanted to order two of the videos
and have had no luck searching online for info. If you
have heard of this company- would you please send me
the phone number so that I can request a new one?
I hope someone out there will know what I am needing!
:)
THanks!
jeannie in ga