RE: help!!! round weaving

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 17:36:50 PDT

Hi,
Depending on how much these are curling; you might try 'blocking' them. Do
this by lightly spraying the weavings with water, put them on a towel, cover
with another towel and apply a medium heat iron. Leave them to dry under
the pressure of the towels. A pain-in-the-butt to do, but it might work.

If not, try threading a colorful cord around the perimeter of the circle,
pull tight to create a pouch and call them drawstring 'treasure sacks.'

-Alix
ex-weaver