help!!! round weaving

---------

From: Susan and Ben (mckmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 03:49:17 PDT

Help! I had my 4-5s weave on pizza rounds. Now that they are starting to
take them off the looms, the rugs are curling so much that I think we are
going to spray them with starch let them dry on a balloon and use them for
bowls! None of them have laid flat. Are we doing something wrong or are
they supposed to be like this? It did lead to an interesting discussion
about problem solving. We also talked about cutting them early and trying
to tie them a certain way... who knows, the kids are loving them no matter
what, but I want to be able to tell them what is going on.
thanks for your help, Susan

---