Re: Past the Post-ism

---------

From: Esa Tipton (tmtartseducation_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 14:13:56 PDT

Following up on the link that Henry just provided,
(it's free - I paid ERIC for my download) this is an
excellent article on the nature of what is part of the
dilemma we face to move beyond the 19th century (I
love Impressionism and Post-Impressionism too, but
there has been alot more since then...) in Arts
education:

The Postmodern Artist in the School:
Implications for Arts Partnership Programs
Margaret Meban
Queen's University
Canada

http://ijea.asu.edu/v3n1/