Wanted: Art teaching position in or around Vancouver, BC (Canada)

---------

From: Lara Kelley (lara_kelley_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 08:51:30 PDT

Hi Everyone-

I'm from Holland, Michigan and I'm looking for a job teaching Art (or English) in Vancouver, British Columbia. I will be moving there at the end of June and am starting to get nervous about finding work... Any help or information would be a huge help. I'm certified here to teach art (k-12) and english (7-12) and I'm working on my teaching certificate there.

Thanks!

Lara Kelley