Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

screwed up today....and Mauve

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 08:10:31 PDT

Wow! Did I ever screw up today....came into the room and said wel,
we're going to create tesselations and they said, "WE ALREADY DID
THAT!" So I grabbed my stamping folder and said we'd do eraser
stamping.....then later I discovered I don't have enough
erasers......YUK!!!! So now I get to go on a shopping trip for
eraserss. I hate screwing up.... End of the year stress is mounting

Has anyone read Mauve? Wondering if I should order it. Now in paperback.

cheers, Friday can't come to soon.

A. Wilschke