Re: DBAE Literature

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 05:42:44 PDT

In a message dated 5/14/02 11:18:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bjcoxteachart@msn.com writes:

> Hello everyone, Just wondering if anyone knows of some good and practical
> books on Discipline Based Art Education. I want to take my program in that
> direction and would like to get some resources to read this summer. If you
> have any suggestions I would appreciate it.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Joe

Hi Joe,
I have a video tape series from Getty. there are 5 tapes and booklets that
describe Disiplined Based Art Education. The tapes show real teachers in
action from grade school to High school. I found them very informative.
e-mail me privately. I would be happy to share.
Peace
Gabrielle

---