throwin' pots

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 06:05:28 PDT

Bunki wrote " S-T-I-L-L can't throw a decent pot. I talked my middle
daughter into
taking one course with me and she...not being really artistic or
enthusiastic...was throwing pots all OVER the place and I was sitting there
like a dead doornail with a quivering lower lip making lumpy mud pies."

Ohhhh-me, too. Only it wasn't my daughter that took class with me, it was my
husband. Finally, we decided he would throw and I would glaze! Worked for
us. Linda in NC

---