throwin' pots....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 19:22:15 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

----------
>From: KPRS <KPRS@comcast.net>
>~now I can teach anyone how to throw on the potter's wheel
> in 3 easy steps).

Oh, yeah? I'll take up that wager. I took two courses at Ca. State Berkeley
and I S-T-I-L-L can't throw a decent pot. I talked my middle daughter into
taking one course with me and she...not being really artistic or
enthusiastic...was throwing pots all OVER the place and I was sitting there
like a dead doornail with a quivering lower lip making lumpy mud pies.
Definitely not MY forte! Everyone has an unteachable moment, SanD, and I'm
yours! Toodles.....Bunki in muddy waters

---