easy one day project

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 16:56:11 PDT

How about a weaving project? Most kids love weaving and its quiet and
almost addictive. I like to use soda straw weaving, but this age level
could spend time constructing a cardboard loom ( measuring and cutting
etc..) and then could weave. Or pulling threads on burlap pieces and
weaving into that..Weaving is a great project for end of the year times
because it seems soothing to kids.
         Jeryl in SC

---