Re: Good Movies

---------

From: Pam Signorelli (psignore_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 09:49:55 PDT

The movie "Starry Night" is rated PG13
It's pretty silly and badly made (IMHO) but it really teaches about Van Gogh's life and paintings.
I love the introduction with the "Starry Night Song" by Don McClean (?) and the art work they show with it.
I picked it up cheap from our Hollywood Video store.

Hang in there everyone, summer IS coming
Pam Signorelli