Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: myths about artists/was "movies"

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 09:25:21 PDT

Maybe I'm not like all artists, but I sure am weird. Just ask Trish!
  Jayna Huffines <> wrote:
I have also heard that all artists have to be crazy.
I will say that most artists I know are really
interesting people, maybe a bit eccentric- but crazy?
My dad had a friend who was a stained glass artist
when I was little, and he told my mom not to be upset
when I turned out wierd, because all artists are
wierd. I never forgot that (he said it in front of me
and I was 7 or 8 years old) and my mom never forgot it
either. I think it scared her. I don't think I'm wierd
at all, I'm just never bored.

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience