RE: A well worthwhile LATE night

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 05:32:11 PDT

YOu are so Lucky! Congrats!

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Seiler [mailto:lseiler@ez-net.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 8:10 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: A well worthwhile LATE night

Our school is hosting the art works of seven school districts in what is
our
17th annual conference exhibition. The exhibition rotates to a
different
district each year. So, with set up, judging, etc., I'm pretty tired.
This
weekend its tear down and pack stuff. However....we have a meeting this
week. In the midst of a year of tightening our belts and concerns about
our
small school making it...then having to trim our requisitions for next
year,
we on the faculty are told we suddenly have a great deal of money that
need
to be spent and by June. How'd you like to hear that??? 8^)

We're told deadline to get req's in is end of this week...so I was up
quite
late last night and constructed a list to include- a new Conrad etch
printing press and stand; a new Mac G4 with a Wacom digital tablet and
Photoshop 7.0; a Badger compressor and set up of several Aztek
airbrushes.
I added a bunch of supplies on top of that. Seems I have no problem
spending money, but more fun than that is thinking of some neat things I
could do with the kids! Christmas in May....
-Larry

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
---