Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: A well worthwhile LATE night

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 05:32:11 PDT

YOu are so Lucky! Congrats!

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Seiler []
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 8:10 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: A well worthwhile LATE night

Our school is hosting the art works of seven school districts in what is
17th annual conference exhibition. The exhibition rotates to a
district each year. So, with set up, judging, etc., I'm pretty tired.
weekend its tear down and pack stuff. However....we have a meeting this
week. In the midst of a year of tightening our belts and concerns about
small school making it...then having to trim our requisitions for next
we on the faculty are told we suddenly have a great deal of money that
to be spent and by June. How'd you like to hear that??? 8^)

We're told deadline to get req's in is end of this I was up
late last night and constructed a list to include- a new Conrad etch
printing press and stand; a new Mac G4 with a Wacom digital tablet and
Photoshop 7.0; a Badger compressor and set up of several Aztek
I added a bunch of supplies on top of that. Seems I have no problem
spending money, but more fun than that is thinking of some neat things I
could do with the kids! Christmas in May....