Ohio State online program....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 20:38:56 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "PALSROK-LILLY, CARIN" <TMBCRP01@westottawa.k12.mi.us>
> To whoever was talking about an online program--Ohio State is offering one
> that is very unique. They only accept 20 people into the program and they
> want to create an online community where everyone exchanges ideas and uses
> their classrooms as a place to try out their ideas...

Geez...We should start our OWN online program here on Artsednet because
that's EXACTLY what we do here...."create an online community where everyone
exchanges ideas and uses their classrooms as a place to try out their
ideas"!!! Maybe Getty could get their collective heads together and give out
"credit" for all we do here. Yeah....Toodles....Bunki

---