Re: Good movies

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 19:54:21 PDT

>> Devine Entertainment's "Artists Specials" might work.
> The
>> videos are feature length and were shown intermittently
> on Saturdays on
>> HBO.

I find the HBO artist series "fairy-talish" and a disservice to the true
history of the artist's portrayed.

But then the current trend is to dramatize for entertainment value and
ignore facts. If you show these , I would expect you can clarify the
inaccuracies.

Ain't artists myths hard enough to overcome-- like you have to be crazy to
be an artist????

Patty

---