Re: Education Week

---------

From: sbacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 19:41:11 PDT

Gina,

Did you have a favorite unit from your other school? Pick out a lesson or two from it and do them. There has been a lot of talk about chalk art. How about picking a theme and having the kids draw outside? I noticed once that a school in Australia had each of its doors decorated in traditional Aboriginal designs. Can you have each class paint their door -- each child gets to add to an initial design? It's late, I don't have much creative juice flowing at the moment.
Will try to think of something good for you...

Sandy

J+G Grant wrote:

> I have been asked to do a series of art sessions to celebrate Education Week. They would be mixed age groups (P - 2), 17/18 children, and lessons of 45 minutes duration.

---