Education Week

---------

From: J+G Grant (jggrant_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 14:45:57 PDT

I have been asked to do a series of art sessions to celebrate Education Week. They would be mixed age groups (P - 2), 17/18 children, and lessons of 45 minutes duration. All these children are at different stages of development, some have very little English, some are judged gifted and some others are special ed. Any ideas as they want me (!?!) to open the week. I hate doing spur of the moment stuff as I need to plan well in advance and they just sprung this on me! Help!
Gina
Australia

---