Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Masters

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 14:35:53 PDT

Here in New York State you must earn your Masters Degree within 5 years of
your appointment. I was hired after I already had my Masters in Humanities
combining my BFA in Painting and Drawing and my BA in English. I didn't need
any statistics courses that way either. Not sorry I did because they way
things are going there is more writing than ever in the middle school level.

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY