Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: art budget

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 13:03:38 PDT

i have worked at four different elementary schools and have had varied
budgets...most were for $1 per student. one was $2 and the one i am
currently working only gives 50 cents per student! Disgraceful! i
understand that the national standard according to the NAEA is 3 or $4?

>>> 05/14/02 03:24PM >>>
Me too Ann!
How do you priotitize? What do you spend your budget on?