Re: art budget

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 13:03:38 PDT

i have worked at four different elementary schools and have had varied
budgets...most were for $1 per student. one was $2 and the one i am
currently working only gives 50 cents per student! Disgraceful! i
understand that the national standard according to the NAEA is 3 or $4?

>>> arteaser@yahoo.com 05/14/02 03:24PM >>>
Me too Ann!
How do you priotitize? What do you spend your budget on?

> Wow, am I ever in the pits. I have less than $1 per student. Please
send
> me a copy of your research aimed at determining an average of how
much
> schools receive for budgets.
> ann c

---