Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Keeping clay wet over the summer

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 11:22:39 PDT

i would leave them alone in a cool place

>>> 05/13/02 06:51PM >>>
For the first time ever I actually have a few boxes of clay left over
year. Is there anything I should do to them so that they dont dry out
the summer? They are unopened in their original bags and boxes. Is it
to leave it as is for now and rehydrate in the fall if necessary, or
should I
open each box & bag and add water now to prevent it from drying out?
Thoughts welcome,
Amy R.