Re: Keeping clay wet over the summer

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 11:22:39 PDT

i would leave them alone in a cool place

>>> ARopple@aol.com 05/13/02 06:51PM >>>
For the first time ever I actually have a few boxes of clay left over
this
year. Is there anything I should do to them so that they dont dry out
over
the summer? They are unopened in their original bags and boxes. Is it
better
to leave it as is for now and rehydrate in the fall if necessary, or
should I
open each box & bag and add water now to prevent it from drying out?
Thoughts welcome,
Amy R.

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu