Re: Masters

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 11:20:58 PDT

that does sound interesting! thanks
hop

>>> TMBCRP01@westottawa.k12.mi.us 05/14/02 02:09PM >>>
To whoever was talking about an online program--Ohio State is offering
one that is very unique. They only accept 20 people into the program
and they want to create an online community where everyone exchanges
ideas and uses their classrooms as a place to try out their ideas...It
sounds pretty good actually. I would give the art ed. deptmt there a
call if you want more info.

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
---