Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Masters

From: PALSROK-LILLY, CARIN (TMBCRP01_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 11:09:29 PDT

To whoever was talking about an online program--Ohio State is offering one that is very unique. They only accept 20 people into the program and they want to create an online community where everyone exchanges ideas and uses their classrooms as a place to try out their ideas...It sounds pretty good actually. I would give the art ed. deptmt there a call if you want more info.