Re: Masters

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 10:26:46 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Tajd0291@aol.com

     "To those who have gotten, or have considered getting, their masters,
what was your reason?"

    I decided to get my masters degree in painting because I felt I needed
to do more of my own art. Plus, there was a financial incentive in my
district, and I had to earn a certain number of credits for permanent
certification. I felt I could read about and learn about art education on
my own, but I could personally benefit by painting with other artists and
those benefits could carry over to my students.

Leah

---