Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Kathleen McCrea (botticelli1943_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 09:55:48 PDT

Has anyone on the list had experience teaching in a
school using the AVID or HAWK approach to learning?
I've been selected to be part of a team of 6 teachers
who will work with a group next fall. This will be
for 9th graders. We will rotate them among the 6 of
us on 6 weeks basis; the remainder of the school is on
9 weeks. One of the teachers is a French teacher, so
something French will be a theme for the class. I
have mixed feelings about teaching this because it's
another art in the service of something else type
Kay in Kansas

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience