Re: Masters

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 07:31:48 PDT

No other profession gives you so much "bang for the buck" to get a MA than
education. Of course you learn, but the pay increase over the years of
your career is substantial for just an extra year or so of school. I think
teachers stay "juiced up" by continually picking up hours. I'm at MA plus
45, and it gets to be more fun all the time.

If you just got out, I know you're probably sick of school... Give it a
rest for a bit then go back.
Christa

At 07:22 AM 5/14/02 EDT, you wrote:
> To those who have gotten, or have considered getting, their masters,
>what was your reason? Was it advancement, more pay, wanting to teach
>college level, personal fulfillment? My goal has always been to get mine
>and then move on to college level but I wonder if i'll want to when all is
>said and done. Alex ---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---