Re: Masters

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 05:37:01 PDT

 In Connecticut getting a masters not an option-it is required. We only get a provisional teaching certificate until we've earned our masters, and we only have 8 years to to accomplish it, or we lose our certificate. What state are you in?
Mark
  Tajd0291@aol.com wrote: To those who have gotten, or have considered getting, their masters, what was your reason? Was it advancement, more pay, wanting to teach college level, personal fulfillment? My goal has always been to get mine and then move on to college level but I wonder if i'll want to when all is said and done. Alex ---