RE: sidewalk chalk - help?

---------

From: Lea, Robin (RLea_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 05:04:17 PDT

Don't know if it has been said before but, I use sidewalk chalk like it is
paint. What I mean is put the chalk down in the regular way and then go
back over it with a wet brush. This makes the chalk stay on the sidewalk
and not blow away. Also, using black last and outlining makes work pop.
Don't forget to put "picture frames" around the work and have the kids sign
it and have a title.
Robin in Raleigh