fourth grade demo lesson ideas

---------

From: Christine (cdsmiles99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 21:12:43 PDT

Hi!

I am a fourth grade teacher interviewing for an art position in my
district in suburban New York. I am lucky enough to be doing the lesson
with my own class and am looking for any ideas for a FABULOUS rockin'
lesson that will wow the socks off my kids and the admins watching...
any and all ideas/suggestions are welcome!

Thanks so much!

Christine :)

---