interested in talking with anyone teaching art in a Muslim school environment

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 14:17:10 PDT

Hi everyone. I have a possible chance of working in an overseas school
teaching art to K-6 students in a moderate, progressive, Muslim
environment. I would like to find out more about what this might be
like....what to expect etc. If you are teach in such an environment or
know of someone teaching in the Middle East.......I would be very
interesting in talking to them to find out more of what this might be like,
what kind of restrictions to expect, what the culture of schools is there
etc. etc. Please email me privately if you have any information or
contacts I might converse with. Thanks..... lia