sidewalk chalk - help?

---------

From: Paulette Keck (tcsfp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 12:52:30 PDT

hi there everyone,

i have been assigned a mission to take my art club to an arts fair and we're
supposed to make a giant sidewalk chalk painting. I attended last year's
national conference here in NYC and remember going to a presentation about a
sidewalk chalk festival that a high school had started in San Diego.
Unfortunately, I can't find any info on the actual process. I have a slide
of the painting we'd like to do, and I've blown it up and drawn it to about
4'x6' but at this point i'm at a loss. Does anyone have any information or
leads for me. I've been surfing the net for 2 days and I'm running out of
time. Thanks for whatever help you can give me.

paulette
cobble hill (hs)
brklyn, ny