Re: Art on a cart(longish post)

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 10:14:32 PDT

You could push 4 desks together for painting, much easier grouped than
individual. I use individual paint boxes, brushes, and those small cups
they use in restaurants for mayo, etc. for water which is poured from a
recycled gallon container. 3 students help pass things out.

I have sadly given up on ceramics because the teachers were always running
to the principal, with exaggerated stories about how messy the room was
and rather than constantly dealing with their hassles, I now do little in
the way of messy projects. They have won. They want me to have a room but
it seems to be a low priority on the Board.

acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us

---