corrected URL for online learning opportunity this summer

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 04:36:50 PDT

Craig Roland is offering an online course that he developed through Davis
Publications this summer. You can access information about the course at:
http://www.davis-art.com/learning

The course can be taken for CEUs, grad credit or just for personal gain. I
learned about the class when I went to his workshop session on Online
Learning at NAEA in Miami.

Kevan

---