Re: organizing art prints and posters

---------

From: Susan Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 19:58:45 PDT

Sky, I like the simplicity of your system. I've been using the big sheets
of tag board t separate the files.
susan in OR

I keep them in a built in cabinet
with about 6 huge, shallow drawers. I have them in the following
>categories: still-lifes, portraits, groups of people, landscapes and
abstracts. I have two categories in each drawer. I separated the
>categories with a folded sheet of brown craft paper. I wrote the
 category on the edge of the paper. I don't know if you can quite
picture this but I can find any print within a minute. I'm going to do
my small prints next year - probably in a filing cabinet.
Hope this helps.
> Sky in NJ

---