"those" parents....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 19:02:29 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: "Karen Chilman" <ChilArt@peoplepc.com>
anything." while she's wearing a pentagram around her neck... and the same
parents that say...she is my child and I believe her before YOU anytime...if
she said you called that suicidal girl a bitch, and laughed at her, YOU
DID.........Yes, I am counting the days How do we deal with "these"
parents?

How do you deal with "these" parents? Very simply....you don't. You inform
them that the conversation is over and hang up or walk away. Life's too
short and you are not required to be a punching bag for irrational parents.
They'll keep punchin' if you keep standing there and taking it. Go home and
punch the stuffing out of your pillow or go whack a golf ball. You'll feel
better! I sure do! Toodles....Bunki

---