K-12

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 15:17:33 PDT

Is there anyone who has a lesson that shows how you can implement that
lesson for each of the grade levels, K-12. I am working on staff
development for next year, have some thoughts. I want to divide my
teachers into groups which represent k-12, can do 5 groups. Then I want
to give each group to objectives, and have them so how that objective
would be implemented for each grade level using the TEKS in Texas. TEKS =
Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills. I wanted to have a sample if any
one out there has one.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org