Re: How many more days/weeks?

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 12:53:36 PDT

Just as I look forward to a "break for summer"...I also look forward to starting the new year with just as much enthusiasm.

Everyone needs vacation time and everyone SHOULD look forward to vacation time...that's our time for "renewal" and getting our energy level "pumped back up" for new challenges for fall.

Carolyn

  I know this will sound weird but we seem to look like people who don't like our profession. This reoccurring theme of I can't wait until it's over and I have only "X" days until the pain is gone is disturbing. I thought this list was full of dedicated teachers who liked teaching art and started the year with neat ideas and cool solutions to last years problems.

---